What do you think are the biggest New Year’s resolutions?
These are some of the resolutions that people make each year.
Are any of these on your list for 2016?
- To spend more time with family and friends. 50% of people said this was their resolution.
- To get fit.
- To diet. 60% said this was their goal.
- To stop smoking.
- To enjoy life more.
- To deal with Debt/finances.
- To Learn something new/education.
- To be more helpful.
- Getting more organized.
- Reduce alcohol drinking.
- To take a Trip or more trips.
- Get a Job or change jobs.
- Find true love.
Check my blogs for ideas about resolutions and how to keep them.
Frank J Walker LMFT
1617 Main Street
Cambria, Ca. 93428
Frank’s books are available @